fifa 13 hacked

Last night when my 8 year old son was playing fifa 13 a message came from a gamer called defender saying give me your ultimate team cards or i will hack you my son said no then his cards disappeared he has now removed his name from my sons friends list would like to file a complaint against him but unable to trace him .

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

First off don't let your son play FIFA online he's far too young. There are way too many idiots lurking in the FIFA community...

-

He got his account hacked because:

-

He gave the hacker his cards because he said he could duplicate them, this is not actually hacking but its a common scam...

-

He got key logged - Entering his details into a fake site etc...

-

Or he actually gave his details away.

-

Just learn from your mistakes you wont get anything back so i wouldnt even bother trying, just tell your son not to do the above.

Funny things have happened twice, of Idiots pretending to duplicate. I couldnt help but  play along with their game, so heres the story.

-

Got a message from some guy , a recently played I assume, and he says his friend can duplicate cards.

-

I know the way this works, as I've done the story im about to tell to someone else too.

-

So he gets all his friends in my party with 2 of my friends, so he invites 4 of his friends, to try and show them that hes conning me.

-

I keep acting non the wiser and go along with his thing, he made it seem like we both were doing a trade, all very convincing to someone who may be younger than me.

-

He said he would list a football up, and I would put my best player up he would turn on his "hacking machine" and it would work, I don't know who was more surprised, him , for thinking I was actually stupid enough to fall for his scheme, or me, for him actually believing I was as stupid as I was making out.

-

Anyway,  as all his friends waited anxiously , with one even claiming this guy had done it before, the guy that was going to "duplicate" my cards asked which ones I had, I said I had an IF Bale, Normal Suarez and Iniesta. He was getting excited, and all my friends had their mics muted in absolute laughter, I knew this as we had a secondary party going on on Skype.

-

I said would those players do? He said yeah, let me just turn on my "hacking machine" So he preceded to count down from 10 as his device was "booting up" , I then made the offer, of course not with the players mentioned, but with Tomas Rosicky , a bronze keeper and 150 coins.

-

I said had he received the offer and he said it was the wrong players, but I interrupted and said they were indeed the right players I was willing to swap for a good old fashioned Mitre football.

-

I then came clean, told him I had been having him on for a good 40 minutes, and that I had shown him up in front of all his friends, as well as wasting his time. I told him that it was being recorded and I was going to report him to xbox and publish the video to youtube. Of course I didn't record it , nor report him as technically he wasnt really doing anything illegal or against the ToU as far as Im aware, but hopefully the little *** wont attempt to con someone else. That is what I hope. The satisfaction I got from that was Imense.

Under 13s should not play fifa online

-

As mr A Don has said he wasnt hacked but somehow fell for a scam and lost his cards, harsh lesson for the young lad but one better learnt by only losing a few digital cards and not your credit card.

I have had numerous messages from people saying this rubbish that they can give you more coins etc.. thankfully I never got tricked into it but it has turned me off UT! Ea will need to punish these people more!!