Fifa 12

Is fifa 12 such a hugh step up that I should splash £40 on it right now? Or does everyone feel its same old........

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

woudnt say its a huge step, but if you play it alot its worth £40 ! i like the h2h seasons, makes online ranked games better ...

I do play fifa a fair bit especially online. I may still wait till the price drop, do you know by any chance what time of the year they drop the price I know it doesnt take them long.

Price drop wont happen till fifa13...then you'll be in the same position

The game is completely different from 09, 10, 11 imo. Well as different as it could be whilst still remaining fifa.

As others have said it depends on how much you play it if you should buy it or not but i wouldnt expect a price drop at least until fifa street is out next year.

FIFA hasn't looked this good since "FIFA '09".

Looks and controls beautifully.

Everything you need to enjoy the game is there.  If you get the "Ultimate Edition" you have 6 months of Ultimate Team packs which should be plenty to help you decide if this is something you can be bothered spending extra on or not.

Az

I've become seriously *** off with fifa tbh. Every single game revolves around me dribbling around their whole team and scoring. Then they kick off, dribble around my whole team and score. Annoying.

Naffry, f that's how games play out for you then you and your opponent are doing something wrong..

Iv only had 2 goals scored against me in 8 games on-line, just practice the game i guess?

[quote user="Naffry"]

I've become seriously *** off with fifa tbh. Every single game revolves around me dribbling around their whole team and scoring. Then they kick off, dribble around my whole team and score. Annoying.

[/quote]

Because it's a simple game, hidden behind a 'techincal' and 'complex' system. The "6-0-4" formation STILL works wonders on this game. You don't need a midfield at all with this game engine. Work the ball down the wings and keep crossing and you'll score the same goal over and over again, lol.

I played the demo and enjoyed it however the only thing that puts me off  this time around bearing in mind that I skipped fifa 11 and am coming straight from 10 is the shooting. You cant seem to gauge the power that well like in previous games. I imagine its to make it harder but it is quite poor.