fifa 12 sucks

could someone please tell me why EA decided that it was a good idea to sell content on a game that can be traded to other players did they not think that the kind of theift we are seeing would almost certinaly happen

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

i dont no m8 but it has been on the other fifa games and they must have thought it was a good idea.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

so when they had the first round of people having accounts stolen for the same thing why on earth would they put the same thing back on the game and how can they say they are not partly at fault for this when it happen on back to back titles

Sorry this didn't help.

Yeah I hate Fifa and I hate that it's stuck on my Games Played list now.

Sorry this didn't help.

You can say that about a lot of content sold in games. FIFA's just in a position where certain content for that game goes for really high prices on auction sites. People aren't stealing the accounts just to get quasi free content for themselves, they're looking to make a load of money via what they see as a victimless crime. Player to player tradable content isn't a new thing and this kind of monetizing of stolen accounts isn't new either. It's probably the first time most people have come across it but I remember this going on as far back as Ultima Online's heyday.

As long as accounts are stolen people are going to look for ways to maximise their profit off of it. Could be something as simple as just selling the accounts on to something a bit more complex like using them as gold mining bot accounts with the gold sold on to something like this.

Sorry this didn't help.