FIFA 12 Special Edition question

Hello,

does anyone know if you only get the special edition ( one with free gold packs) if you pre-order the game?  or will i be able to pick this version up in store on the day of release?

Thanks,

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="Viral Cyrix"]

The page you linked is the ultimate edition

from that page Pre-order FIFA 12 and receive 18 Gold packs (3 packs per month for 6 months) to build your dream club in FIFA 12 Ultimate Team.

[/quote]

I preordered mine from Game.  It says 24 Packs 4 Packs per month for 6 Months

The page you linked is the ultimate edition

from that page Pre-order FIFA 12 and receive 18 Gold packs (3 packs per month for 6 months) to build your dream club in FIFA 12 Ultimate Team.

Cheers folks, ive already pre-ordered off amazon, but if you could buy the special edition in stores, id have just gone 2 asda at midnight and picked it up.

I wont be happy if i see Asda selling the special edition at £35-40 after i preordered it for £47 or something off  amazon lol.

[quote user="UniteeWarrior"]

I preordered mine from Game.  It says 24 Packs 4 Packs per month for 6 Months

[/quote]

Game or Gamestation pre-orders get 24, all other pre-orders get 18.

I dont think this version will be available in store so its best to pre-order to be safe. Thats not concrete tho.

Definately would appear to be 2 versions according to amazon:

www.amazon.co.uk/.../ref=sr_1_1

Just want to know if both will be available in shops, i think they will be.

The ultimate team will no doubt get hacked within a couple of weeks so them cards dont mean nothing once that happens.

yeah think it is available from the off this year.  Mind and use the web app tonight about 5pm, you can log on early and get another 2 free packs.

try GAME and HMV.

[quote user="curray77"]

i take it with getting gold packs with your pre order the u.t is avalible from the off this year and not an add on later on ???

[/quote]

You are correct! Ultimate Team is on the FIFA 12 disc

this should have been the link:

www.amazon.co.uk/.../ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_7