Fifa 12 shopto pre-order

ok my copy has been dispatched today,as ive never used www.shopto.net before what are they like for delivery on pre-order.Do they turn up on release day or a day early.Thanks in advance.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

They're really good, you'll most likely get it tomorrow.

Anytime I've recieved a dispatch notice from Shopto I've always recieved the game the next day.

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

Anytime I've recieved a dispatch notice from Shopto I've always recieved the game the next day.

[/quote]

This, expect it to come when your postie does.

used shopto hundreds (literally) of times - it should come tomorrow, normally a day early. I got my dispatch e-mail today and fully expect it to be on the mat waiting for me after work tomorrow

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

[/quote]

You sure Lofty? May I remind you of the telephone conversation with Shopto you told us about on the F1 2011 thread? ;) wink wink! Texts and emails were sent out on the Tuesday.......

But yeah, Shopto are normally spot on with delivery times, think I've failed to get a game before release date only once out of 16 orders. I think that was GTA 4, they were under strict instructions with that game to not deliver before! 

[quote user="PrimoFuSion"]

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

[/quote]

You sure Lofty? May I remind you of the telephone conversation with Shopto you told us about on the F1 2011 thread? ;) wink wink! Texts and emails were sent out on the Tuesday.......

But yeah, Shopto are normally spot on with delivery times, think I've failed to get a game before release date only once out of 16 orders. I think that was GTA 4, they were under strict instructions with that game to not deliver before! 

[/quote]

You know what Primo I hate people with a good memory LOL ... The fact is though he's right! There was a bit of a mix up at Shopto on this occasion but thankfully the game was still sent out on the Wednesday and most people got it on the Thursday.

All but ONE of my pre-orders have arrived a day early. Only one that didn't was actually Fifa, but that was in 2010 and it was Royal Mails fault.