FIFA 12 online pass

Hi,

I have just bought a new FIFA 12 for xbox.

After redeeming the online pass, I can't play the head to head online game. I also cannot play the ultimate team online tournament.

Does both the online games above require live gold? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yes, you need to be a Gold Member to play online in all games, just having the pass that comes with a Game doesnt permit you to use Xbox LIVE

Gold is required for all online gaming. The pass gives you access, providing you have gold, to various online features such as head to head and Ultimate Team. But you need gold before you can access these.

you have avatar on your played games yet you have 865?

[quote user="UnchargedTerror"]

[/quote]so, it's that crap it's not worth the effort and not every one cares about gamer score like you.

yeah like everyone has said you need to have a gold subscription to play games like fifa online

Yeah but come on, it would take 10 seconds longer to get 1000G than it did for him to get 150 lol.

duno played it on Ps3 for about two minutes and that was enough to send it back to love film

[quote user="UnchargedTerror"]

[/quote]

Maybe he got stuck?

Ok I'll buy the xbox live gold then...but can my 2 other siblings use the same xbox live or we have to buy individually?

Thank you everyone.

you have to buy individually unless they use your account or you could buy the family package where you get 4 gold accounts at a lower price than 4 individual golds would cost you