Fifa 12 early release, Player ratings

Are they different from the demo?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Also is the whole game unlocked? If it is, someone please check what Neymar(Santos) and Lucas Rodrigues Moura(Sao Paolo) player rating's are?

its a final version of the final game. it will be no different.

It is the final version however ultimate team is not available to play.

Neymar - 84

Lucas Rodrigues Moura - 82

you got neymar. not fair :( LOL!

He hasn't got Neymar, he said you can't play Ultimate Team yet (Unless he is playing the web app). Viral, can you carry over any progress (Like manager mode progress, Virtual Pro progress) to FIFA 12 when it's actually released on Friday, or did you just pay 2,000MSP to demo the game a week early?

Thank you Viral Cyrix.

You can carry across al game saves and virtual pros ( mines  currently 81) Career game saves transfer and when you meet the specifications of an achievment a little pop up apears saying "Achievement Stored and will unlock when you play full release" Having looked at the achievement list when i put fifa in on friday im getting about 500 GS

That's cool then. Seems a bit more worth it.

I don't see how its worth it tbh. Theres no way i would pay 2000 MSP which is close to £15? just to play a game 3 days early lol.

Fair enough, me neither, but like he said, at least he can carry over his progress and achievements. Although in my book that isn't worth 2,000msp, to some it might be. Roll on Friday.