FIFA 12 DISC BROKE (03-80-00)

I have just started having a problem with Fifa 12 in my xbox 360 console. Here's what happened...

As my xbox is a little dodgy it was stanidng up to allow more air flow and I had fifa 12 in it and was just sitting on the dashboard when my cat jumps up and starts attempting to climb the xbox. The console fell, not far just from where it was onto the desk. Then it said the disc was unreadable when I tried it. I tried a couple of times evrey time it said "unrecognisable disc" then when I pressed Y it said status code 03-80-00. I came on my PC and checked various "fixes." I then thought I better check if it is just Fifa or not, so i loaded up assasins creed and it ran fine in my console.

So I think there might be something wrong with the fifa 12 disc but there are no visible signs of scratch or crack. Any help?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Please look in the back of the game manual you will need to contact them for warranty service. They offer warranty service for the first 30 days of the game purchase if you can provide them with a receipt and they charge a nominal fee after that if it's not under warranty for a disc replacement. That's really you're only option other than to try to clean the disc or get a new one from a retail store.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

turns out its that perfect scratch thing so im gonna try fix it maself

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.