FIFA 12 Demo Thoughts

So if you have been able to download and play the demo what do you think of it?

Personally its not bad some minor tweaks to the game and the graphics look crisp indeed. Pity the squads in the demo where not up to date with the recent transfers but it seems promising.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I  agree  very  happy  with  it.  You  can  score  from  range  again  which  11  missed  badly.  The  curlers  from  the  edge  of  the  box  have  been  dumbed  down.  I  notice  its  easy  to  chip  the  keeper  again  like  fifa10  using  two  methods  of  chip.  I  Like  how  you  can  see  much  more  of  the  field.  Nice  graphics.  Overall  impressed  but  will  only  be  fully  happy  if  clubs  works.

I only noticed that they have still kept the pen's system which i really hate! Bring back the old system please!!! lol

I like it but I cant defend for "poop", I found holding a Just makes the defender run away and the PC just to pass away and running in pressing B 'When it feels right' seemed to just give them a big edge past me...Any tips for defending?

Liked the overall size of the pitch, players move well and like the battling for the ball with tapping B, Great to see they have brought back the league system for online so now when people quit u get 3 points and move up the league. Downside wtf has happened to the defending games going to end up 10-8 at this rate, granted i just might no be getting the hang of the new system due to old age but its pissing me off as i like the rest

Take them out with a slide tackle! Or else hold in RT which will make you face the ball and you can get a better change at taking the ball away from them!

Defending is hard this year and will take a bit of time to master, Still a good game mind!

Defending is very hard, you now have to work a lot harder just to win possession.

Graphics are the best ever for FIFA, nice and crisp with tons of new transitions and animations. All good.

Totally agree about the graphics they are very crisp, Great looking gameplay

I enjoyed it, defending is great, not too simple not too hard. The crossing is slightly better, the striking is less easy (thank god) the overall play is better....and Tevez can whack em in!  [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo8Vl0A1QD4&feature=channel_video_title]

not massively impressed with it.