Female Clan Recuiting ?

Hi this recuite is for COD blackops XBOX 360 gamers only, Looking to make a female clan for laughs making friends and competing with other clans. I'm Starting up the clan myself looking for some female players with mics maybe do some private matches with snipers aswell as online TDM Ect the reason being is you see all these male clans and not any female ones and many females players complaining that there boyfriends play with there mates and us being left on our own like myself lol . Outgoing and willing to have a laugh players only. If anyones intersted just add me or message me.

Thanks

Amy

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey Amy,

If your interested in joining a clan with male and female gamers, the clan that i'm in (British Elite Mercs) has female members, in fact Helen's the captain of my CoD team so pop over to our site if you want to know more

www.bemclan.co.uk/news.php.

If your still adamant in making or joining a complete female clan, I don't happen to know any full female clans but I know some that are run by female gamers so just send me a message. I'll add you as a friend if you want any more info i'll send it your way.

Cheers, Spectre

[quote user="BeM Spectre"]

Hey Amy,

If your interested in joining a clan with male and female gamers, the clan that i'm in (British Elite Mercs) has female members, in fact Helen's the captain of my CoD team so pop over to our site if you want to know more

www.bemclan.co.uk/news.php.

[/quote]

Aww im feeling the love from you Spectre  haha

Hey Amy good luck on your recruiting and setting up of a clan, its not easy and to be honest from my experience

female gamers do prefer to game with and join mixed clans.

Like Spectre as already said we are always looking for team players on Blops and other games so feel free to stop

by our Forum. There are some all females teams already out there also so you could try those if all else fails

Do you have a website??

I wish you all the best from a fellow Female gamer