Fellow idiots who forgot to pre order??? :P

No offense at the word 'idiot', cuz im one of em...lol. I'll be heading to gamestop in about 7 hours from now to begin the 12 hour wait to get a # for the spares of the midnight release.

Anybody else camping out/waiting in line???

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hahaha, 12 hours that is awesome , good luck man

Luckily I preordered my Xbox One back in June. However I didn't make make up my mind that I didn't want to wait a few months to buy a PS4 until launch day lol. Wound up scoring one on Saturday by a random stroke of luck. I was gonna go camp out for one after they release the systems that were preordered but not claimed after 48 hours. Got a phone call from the local GameStop that I frequent and was told to get there immediately to pick up one that somebody cancelled at the last second. It pays to know people lol

If they have any the eb games I go to which is same company as GameStop had zero ps4's for walking no matter how early you got there

Walkins*

Yeah I know the manager at this GameStop and he told me there was a good chance since they had spare PS4s and one guy who got there early and waited for only 6 hours was the first to get one...

It was actually a weird twist of events. I went to the Microsoft store to see if THEYD have a bigger supply, but nope, and they said since its the biggst mall within 9 towns over here, that line would be insane and much earlier..... but the cool employee there told me to check the Sears next door, since they were "cool and will probably help you out".

Manager at Sears told me that they were getting an average shipment, but the beauty of this...they don't do pre orders (at this one).... so it's first come first serve. Got even happier when he told me if i called early, he'd write my name on one of the boxes and set it aside so i didn't have to physically BE THERE at 10 am....

Me too, if I can  scratch up the money.

The sears in nyc here does the same. The manager said show up early and I am good.

depends what country you from to be honest demand migh be high in some coutries

[quote user="lDigThTsUkKaZl"]

depends what country you from to be honest demand migh be high in some coutries

[/quote] This I can tell you where I live the prerders for xbox1 are single digits. (asked around when I went and bought some psn wallet codes can you bleive the online wallet cap is set @ 150 bucks..... wtf)

whats online wallet confused