FEEDBACK - Page Numbers

See that thread below (is this the UK Gen.Forum?) that has over 200 replies but you have to click on to it before you can change pages.

I've posted in the Feedback part of the forums because i think this needs to be addressed.

Sign it if you agree.

FEEDBACK - Page Numbers

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

If you want to see the most recent post, then just by the name of the last person to post, you will see Latest Post is a link to that post, but its an ugly way to move around a popular thread

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

If you want to see the most recent post, then just by the name of the last person to post, you will see Latest Post is a link to that post, but its an ugly way to move around a popular thread

[/quote]

Yeah seems a bit stupid that way.

I Love your Signature Wiggy..........was that a 1000g achievement all on its own - Lol

[quote user="Chip321"]

I Love your Signature Wiggy..........was that a 1000g achievement all on its own - Lol

[/quote]

Yeah haha

Probably 500g, because when you found it all the posts had been cleared down, all that history lost (sobs).

there is still an archieve of all the posts you can still get acess to.

[quote user="Cronan"]Probably 500g, because when you found it all the posts had been cleared down, all that history lost (sobs).[/quote]