Fed up with microsoft support (What a joke)

I know I'm not the only one, I see the posts everywhere. I have tried a numerous amount of times with a numerous amount of representatives just to change the email associated with my gamertag. I've done everything they've told me to time and time again, and nothing worked. I was told two different times that my case would be escalated to a team and I would be contacted within 4-6 days regarding my issue. To all surprise, I was never contacted (sarcasm) and this has been going on 4 weeks now. I find it utterly ridiculous that we not only go out and spend 500 dollars every time a new console comes out, then pay even more money every month just to play online, and we can't even get support to help us do things that should be meaninglessly easy. I hear its free to play on the Playstation Network, AND all of their games are actually 1080p native. Step it up Xbox, between your support and lacking 1080p native games on next-gen consoles I'm about to give it up and I've been a hard *** about being an xbox fan for all of my gaming days since the first big hunk of plastic that we all thought looked so cool and futuristic. 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there

Welcome to the forums

Would you be able to list what you have done with the support representatives to see if the community can assist you further with the help from the Forum Support Team, but please do not share any personal identifiable information within forums. I would also recommend seeing if this article bellow helps you at all

support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account

Please be sure to post back any results

Regards,

Volunteer Moderator | Xbox Ambassador | Article Author | Windows & Xbox Insider

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.