favourite easter egg (secret) in games

One thing I love in modern games is the inclusion of hidden easter eggs / secrets etc - whats your favourite and why!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxYhDDNsMd4]

the batman arkham city plans in arkham asylum, that was great!

I read that in Batman AA the developers made it so that if you were playing a copied game batman was programmed so that he didnt know how to use his cape correctly. This made the game almost unplayable as at a certain point in the game you had to use the cape to glide to safety.

Tried to edit but couldnt. Anyway this is the site where I read it, not sure if its true but some of the others show screen shots.

www.cracked.com/article_19162_6-hilarious-ways-game-designers-are-***-with-pirates.html

Best one was an old anti piracy measure an amiga game had. It was some space shuttle simulator but if you failed the anti piracy check the game made you go through the full three days of pre flight checks in real time with no way of speeding up the process.

The big rabbit in saints row 2!

Continuing the novel ways to deter cheating, you can't beat the bannhammer Guild Wars style. A giant death appears out of the ground, slices your character and thats the end of that account. link

[quote user="PhenomenalFox"]

Continuing the novel ways to deter cheating, you can't beat the bannhammer Guild Wars style. A giant death appears out of the ground, slices your character and thats the end of that account. link

[/quote]

Microsoft should do something like that to modders on all Xbox Live games.

As DeBlain said,it would be a nice touch to actually witness the demise of said cheater/modder, then the whole ingame lobby could point and laugh.

On topic though , i think the ones at the start menu for Back Ops were clever , the pulling of the triggers to bust outta the chair and then typing stuff into the comp terminal to unlock the random stuff.