Faulty Play and Charge kit or?

After three weeks of owning the console, we noticed we were going through batteries like crazy. Up until this point, the only game I had an issue with in terms of controller connection was in AC4, where ever so often the game would say the controller wasn't connected. With the official play and charge kit, the controller becomes completely unresponsive. The explorer button will work, and it will allow me to move between items, but once back in the home screen nothing. I've looked through several pages here, and most of the disconnect issues seem to be with the day one edition. I have a standard edition X1. Is this the controller or is this the battery pack?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Try the battery back first. And in the thing still will not charge. Then go back charging kit.  And that do not work. Then it the controller

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I had the official charging kit from Microsoft for my 360 and it hardly ever worked.  I would plug it in after a heaving gaming session and it would light up green saying it was fully charged.  So next I bought the Energizer charging station and it was awesome!  So I got the Xbox One version of the Energizer charging station is still awesome and it comes with TWO rechargable battery packs and backs for two controllers!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.