FatMond is Better than you; Deal with it.

So I was just playing Lips with my friend Wayne and I got 2.7 million on "Country Roads" by John Denver.

Basically, I'm better than all of you lot at not just games in general but specifically singing. I always get people asking me if I'm Justing Timbrelake when I'm up the pub and it has kept me warm at some cold evenings.

So, in the spirit of a bit of bringing some camaraderie back to this forumz, my challenge is thus; Beat me on a Lips song.

Seems simple right? It isn't though, that's the thing. I'm amazing. I make Cher look like a Womble. I'm like Pavarotti if he hadn't gone all hamburgeler.

I only have the "Number 1 Hits" disc but I swear this to thee Xbix forum; I will download specific songs if you think you have a chance against me.

But you do not.

There is no shame in this, this is a good thread.

Come at me, OXF [Thumbsup]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Country roads, take me home, to the place I belong, West Virgina, mountain mama, take me home country roads.

If you could have heard me singing those lines you would have hung your head at your misguided post. 

I could beat your score by just playing a youtube vid into the mic

Yeh one thing never to do.

Throw down a challange with me the guy who once sung "Life on Mars" to a room of 30 strangers as part of a job interview when I know how bad my voice sounds.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86Z-H-CWNA8]

Before anyone asks.

The whoosh noise is the fans for my laptop not air currents etc and the mic is a £20 one from Mapplins

perform an exact recreation of a 70's Genesis show including all Peter Gabriel's costume changes AND include all the anecdotal stories leading in to the songs....then we'll talk

All mouth and no trousers, the lot of you :D

[quote user="FatMond"]

All mouth and no trousers, the lot of you :D

[/quote]

Your just lucky that I have a voice that sounds like a diesel van with a broken exaust otherwise I would have made you regret starting this thread!

Can i have your autograph?

Atleast im not fat bro

Lol what job requires you to do that?

I was going to challenge you to a QWOP-off seeing as I don't have whatever crappy game it is you're talking about but I only got 10 metres so meh