FA:NV DLC ed pushed back.

It's bloody been pushed back a week before it's due to be released? aw come on!!! ffs. was due out on the 10th and now it's been pushed back until the 24th.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Better of having a proper DLC instead of a broken mess that will cause people to complain!

Thats two weeks not one week. Which is a shamme I was hoping to pick this up next week

Sorry but what does FA.NV mean?

Cheers

Fall Out New Vegas i presume.

Still not sure about Vegas, 2 save games corrupted and even patched I still here a lot of problem but I love Fallout so will more then likely grab it

[quote user="Maccadooooooooo"]

Sorry but what does FA.NV mean?

Cheers

[/quote]
I know, right! I clicked on this thread just so I could find out what the hell that acronym stood for :D

---------

I'm going with FallOut: New Vegas. Did I win a prize ?

[quote user="StellaArtois"]

Thats two weeks not one week. Which is a shamme I was hoping to pick this up next week

[/quote]Thats two m's not one m ;)

But yeah its not that long to wait , try waiting for Trials Evo to be released!

yeah sorry i miss typed it this morning! :S i didn't even realise.  my problem is that why is there a problem they're brought out the game and all of the DLC's this should be just be a case of releasing it, it's not like they have had to rewrite it from scratch is it?

EDIT: this was a present for someone, now i am cancelling the order and having to find something else for valentines day now.... grrrr.

Will get this when it's cheap.

Didn't bother buying FA: NV before as it didn't seem as good as Fallout 3 and heard there were alot of bugs, also this DLC version was bound to be released.

could be down to something like a misprint on the packaging or something similar, resulting in a recall prior to release, hence the delay - something thats happened before in the past. Anyway as for New Vegas, it's an amazing game, the best of the DLC is ' Old World Blues ' ( special mention goes to the ' Sociopathic Toaster ' ), Also I started playing after the third patch and it ran like a dream for me.