Fantastic announcements for E3 2014.

So here are some tweets from Phil spencer regarding some more xbox one games at E3 this year. not surprising halo 5 might be pushed back. :(

http://www.gamerevolution.com/news/microsoft-new-xbox-one-exclusives-potential-halo-5-release-date-coming-e3-2014-23653

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This might sound bad, but with Titanfall and Destiny coming out, Halo can wait another year.

yea maybe, titanfall could own this year and halo next year. we will see.

I'd love to know more about Quantum Break.

[quote user="tCruzin4lyfe"]

[/quote]

Yes me too. Looks interesting. Looking forward to this years E3 in general.

Plenty of great games we know about but very excited about what we don't know. Hopefully MS have taken note of what other have been doing and continue to deliver the goods for the entire generation and not just the first few years!!

Now I know it's 99.9% probably not going to happen but man I would be absolutely stoked if we got news of a new Gears!!!!!

Phil keeps bringing it up on Twitter etc so I hope he is keeping it in people's minds for a reason.

I don't care if its years away as long as I know its coming I'll be happy!!!!

Just fill the gap with a definitive edition style remake of the first 3 with online running on Azure servers :)

"I want to have a great E3 this year." - Phil Spencer.

As opposed to that disaster of an E3 last year. They need to come out with guns a blazing.

im praying to the gamer gods for a new gears

[quote user="Blitz23 NZ"]

Plenty of great games we know about but very excited about what we don't know. Hopefully MS have taken note of what other have been doing and continue to deliver the goods for the entire generation and not just the first few years!!

Now I know it's 99.9% probably not going to happen but man I would be absolutely stoked if we got news of a new Gears!!!!!

Phil keeps bringing it up on Twitter etc so I hope he is keeping it in people's minds for a reason.

I don't care if its years away as long as I know its coming I'll be happy!!!!

Just fill the gap with a definitive edition style remake of the first 3 with online running on Azure servers :)

[/quote]

[quote user="tCruzin4lyfe"]

[/quote]quantum break by remedy should be one masterpiece

What I'd like to see:

1. Call of duty updates including what era the next call of duty takes place and if they are planning on going to a 3 team dev cycle
  2. Starwars Battlefront gameplay footage
  3. The Division updates
  4. Borderlands 3 announcement
  5. Red Dead Redemption 2 announcement 
  6. Far Cry 4 announcement
  7. Dying light updates
  8. Evil within updates
  9. Mad max gameplay footage

^^ I would like to see #1, #4, and #6 from your list the most