Fan-made "ultimate" Xbox One UI video gets Microsoft's attention

Adds swappable backgrounds, colours schemes, see-through tiles and more

http://www.totalxbox.com/75737/fan-made-ultimate-xbox-one-ui-video-gets-microsofts-attention/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Would be a nice feature, and a step in the right direction, good to know MS have shown interest in it. Cheers for posting lofty

I'd like to see this feature, I'd have a picture of myself wearing the famous hat :)

....and nothing else :O

Personally I think that looks hideous.....

Currently we have a black box with a UI with a black background.........YAWN!!!!! BORING!!!

MS should have added dashboard customisation right out of the box. I love the fact I can personalise my 360 and was sorely disappointed it wasn't an option on the X1.

Come on Xbox one OS team add this functionality back into the UI.

Remember when the Xbox 360 didn't have backgrounds and themes? Did it remain that way?

I would love to see it go forward. Definitely a fan of customization and that is something I would really welcome if it came in an update!

[quote user="bazanime"]Remember when the Xbox 360 didn't have backgrounds and themes? [/quote]Actually no I don't.

When I bought my 360, back when it used the Blades dashboard, themes were already available.

voteDC is right. The 360 had themes and you could customise the blades from launch.

Wouldn't mind this, although I got more excited about the minecraft bit at the end