Family thing

Hi guys i removed myself from the family setting thing so i didnt have to write in a password everytime i added a friend etc but now i cant go online because when i try it comes up with something to do with the family setting telling me to enter my parent or family email and password and things, but since i have removed myself from the family i now dont have a parent to let me online so i can only play offline which sucks @@@.  So does anyone know how to put myself back connected with my other account which is known as the family or whatever.

Thanks heaps anyone who can help.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Sounds like you were a child account tied to an adult account. If you separate the link, the child would will require a new adult account because it is not older than 18. If the account is by any chance older than 18 you can promote it an adult account.

If not, then you will need to create a new xbox live account(which can be done here on xbox.com) and enter the WLID & password when you try to sign into your account. Hope this helps.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Daarrrgon! Exactly what do you mean when you say you "removed myself from the family setting thing"? Did you promote your account or did the parent account log in and remove you from the "family"? If you are still getting prompts for this parent email, then you are still tied to that parent account at this time. Let me know, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

Are you referring to the Family Pack subscription? If you removed yourself from that you will need to wait the alloted time before you can be readded to the account which is normally 5-7 days.

Sorry this didn't help.