Family Settings

I was wondering if there was a way to set a turn on time and shut off time on the xbox? and if a function like this will be on it when the new update comes out?

Also if there is a way I can check when it was last turned on and how long it was on, right now I'm going to my friends list seeing when they were last on but that is something they might catch on to?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

There isn't a setting to automatically turn your console on but there is a setting for restricitng hours to what you want the person to be playing.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

The Xbox Family Plan has a reports feature you can use to see when, what and how long the child account plays.

how do you figure out your secret question for your family setting if you for got?

i want to know the same thing i wonder if you have to reboot the system if so i guess we have to start all over on our games

If you forget the Family Settings passcode, and the answer for the secret question for it, then just contact Xbox Customer Support.  They have their own way of fixing it, and you don't lose your game progress or anything.

Indeed!!!   Please mind the time stamp.