Family plans and X-box live gold.

So i was part of a family plan, it's cheaper so it worked out. However the group of us who usually chip in some cash for it no longer play x-box much so i bought myself a 3 month card.  New consoles are comming out and summer is around the corner so i didn't feel the need to buy a full 12 months.
Recently they asked me is i wanted to do it again. I said yes and chipped in some money.
What happeneds do my three months? are they added on to the end of the family pack? Are the 3 months lost?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

weol 2of the 3months woule be added to the total of the plan as 1month unless you buy it then it is a discount 2 to 1 against the family plan

any current gold oj the sub account time will be added 1month for every 2month credit to the whole plan so rather then 12months it will be 13

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

your time left is added to the family pack and extends the subscription for the whole family. but the family sub is only extended by half of the time left on your subscription.

example: 2 months gold time on your account will add 1 month to the year subscription on the family pack.

for more info check this out

support.xbox.com/.../billing-points-family-pack

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.