family pack.

I have a family pack with 4 members on it and 3 consoles in the house. Because they are now being converted to individual accounts do I have to pay £40 per person in my household in order for them to play on their console when my subscription is up for renewal? 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Yes. Since the plan will be discontinued, you will have to purchase individual subscriptions if each account still wants to be gold.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thats a bit steep! So im going from £70 to £120 a year (3 subscriptions for definite). Where's the benefit in that for me?.Just seems like another tool for making even more money off us.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Chewie!

There's several really cool things that are coming soon, like the Home Gold feature. This quote is from our FAQ: Xbox Live Gold Family Pack Conversion to Individual Memberships support page.

[quote]Through the new Home Gold feature, a single Xbox Live Gold membership allows anyone in your home to enjoy many Gold features, like multiplayer, access to Gold entertainment apps, and more on your Xbox One.[/quote]

Also, if you'd like to leave feedback on this conversion, please feel encouraged to visit our Feedback Forums and make a post there so it can be seen by the right people. ^_^

Sorry this didn't help.