Family Pack X-box live queries?

HI there.

In our houshold there are two X-box users one account has Gold subscription with approximatley 10 months left on the subscription. The other user has no X-box live gold but has the free 'Silver' subscription. What we wish to do is purchase the Family pack for both accounts redeeming the remainder months on the Gold account . Is this possible and if so please may sombody help us with this action.

Thank alot

DizzyBarracuda

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Yes, it's possible:

Q: Can I add existing Xbox LIVE Gold members to my Family Pack? For example, my kids are already Xbox LIVE Gold members.

A: Yes. When an existing Xbox LIVE Gold member is added to a Family Pack, the remaining time on their Gold membership benefits the whole family! For every two months remaining on their current Gold membership, the entire family receives an extra month of Xbox LIVE Gold. For example, if your child has six months remaining on their existing Xbox LIVE Gold membership, when you add him/her to your Family Pack, all four of the individual Xbox LIVE Gold accounts available in your Family Pack will be extended by an additional three months. If you have two children who have four and six months of Gold remaining, respectively, on their existing Xbox LIVE Gold subscriptions, all four of the individual Xbox LIVE Gold accounts available in your Family Pack will be extended by an additional five months.

You can find more information here - www.xbox.com/.../FamilyPackFAQ

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.