FAMILY PACK PROBLEMS

Can anyone help me with this problem. I am trying to add my son to my family pack but just seem to get sent around in circles!

I can't add him on the xbox or via the pc. When I try and add him on the xbox it says this message: Can't sign in using your windows live ID please try again, the password and user Id are correct.

If i try and add him via the pc this happens, I click on add exsisting member, his windows id comes up, the next screen says log in for my parental approval, which I do then the next screen says this email address is associated with a windows live ID please log in, but when I do I get the same screen again and again. It makes no sense.

this is really frustrating, I have contacted customer support but they seem just as confused as me, any help would be apprieciated, especially after paying £69.99 for it and it's pretty useless if I can't add him, another point to add is he doesn't have gold already as it expired so it isn't because of that, and he doesn't have any problems associated with his account. It's really annoying!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey Ken, sorry to hear about this issue adding your son to the family pack! I took a look into your account, and it looks like an engineer is working on your case currently, so it sounds like you're in good hands. We'll be here if you'd like to keep us posted, or if you don't hear a response in 2-3 days. :-)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This issue is now resolved thanks, another call to microsoft and it is now sorted. The problem was that the parental and primary windows ID were different so that is why it wouldn't let me add him from the primary account, I just had to change the primary ID  to the parental ID so they were the same and problem solved!, just thought I'd let you know incase anyone else has a similar problem, and it took over an hour for phone to support to figure out before trying lots of things but sorted now, very happy :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.