family pack bonus

Hi, i have a gold family pack, i got an email saying its coming to an end 27th (today) each account would become a normal account i understand that. 

In the email it said the following

"As a bonus, we will give each converted individual Xbox Live Gold membership from your Gold Family Pack an extra 3 months of Gold (in addition to the time remaining on your membership term).**"

My live ran out couple days ago and just wondering when these 3 months would start, and do i still need to be gold member to recieve these free 3 months.

If i buy 12 months gold would it be shared between all 4 accounts in the family pack, as that is not what i want so i havent bought any live.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey NoRmAnJi,

I'm sorry to say that you did need to remain a Gold Member at the time of the conversion on order to receive the 3 bonus months.. If you purchase a Gold membership now it would only be for a single Profile as the Family Pack is longer being offered.

Hope this helps

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The family pack is no longer available due to the changes in Xbox live when the Xbox one comes out.

Meaning that you only have to pay for Xbox live on the Xbox not the account.

Sorry this didn't help.

XRL Cornish i think you need to re-read my post above, i know its no longer available. I was asking when do i get my bonus for been a family pack member.

And as for not getting the 3 months thats i what i get for 9 years of xbox live, and ive just bought another 12 months. Thanks ha ha.

Sorry this didn't help.

due to my understanding from tech supports as I had some issues this weekend. every profile active in the family pack gets an additional 3 months added to the expire date...(ie: family gold expires 1-1-2014/ after the spit each account should expire 4-1-2014)

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey KobernicusPrime,

Your understanding is correct....

Sorry this didn't help.

I found myself in a similar situation. The information that Microsoft is/has been issuing is VERY misleading. My family pack expired the end of Sept and I was expecting the 3 months which was great because it would put me right in line for the holidays when I will give the kids the new system. Now I have to listen to them complain that they have no live for the next three months......no way I am paying $240 this time of year for live access....Microsoft PR get a failing grade in my book.

Sorry this didn't help.