Family Membership Problems

My dad just recently got the family membership for me, him, and my sister. I have seen some issues though. My xbox dashboard has the same things on it all the time. What I'm trying to say is, that everything on my dashboard looks like family related things. It hardly ever changes. I never see anything about Call of Duty or anything that has an above teen rating. I thought we changed the settings to where it wouldn't do that but apparently not. I can't even download videos such as Call of Duty because of its explicit content. If someone knows how to properly change the settings to where I can see everything on the dashboard and be able to download mature content such as Call of Duty videos please comment on this post. I greatly appreciate it.

If I am commenting in the wrong section please let me know that as well. This is my first xbox post. Thank you!

* Someone has to know how to do this. The quicker I can fix this the less aggravated I will be. Please help, thank you. *

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The only way I know of to get past the explicit content was to download them from the xbox.com site. I was part of the family plan and hated it. It doesn't show any of the deals or what's going on with the community. So I just made a new account. That's the only way that truly worked for me.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.