Family Info

So im trying to change my content restrictions and as soon I get to settings it says "There was a problem getting your family info from xbox live 0x80bd004" (The code doesn't even work). After i close that pop-up and go into privacy and safety all it says is "Your content restrictions are in effect but cannot be changed until we connect with the service."  I cant even add my self to a family because whenever I do it just says there was a problem and try signing that person in again. So now my xbox one has been reduced to a paper weight since none of the games i bought work (BF4, Dead Rising 3, COD:Ghosts, and Ryse).

P.S Im on an xbox account that says im 16 but my windows account says im 18

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 27 Applies to:

Im having the exact same problem!! I just get this message when i try to fix it : 'There was a problem, We could not get your family info from Xbox Live. 0x80bd0004' and I cant play any games because of content restrictions on my Xbox one.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I had this problem too. I found it when i tried to live stream through the twitch app and it did not allow me. My fix was to power cycle the one. This fixed the problem for me and i can now go as i was before, and play as an adult. To learn to power cycle, Click Me!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.