Family Gold

The way this has been handled is completely unprofessional.  Every email I have received talks about the family gold pack.  Even the post as of yesterday from the Support Team tells you how to convert to a Family Gold Pack.  I just received my taxes.  I have a broken XBox 360 I was going to replace.  No longer.  I will use it until it dies completely, but I am converting over to a PS3.  I just purchased Kindles for my children, so the need for the XBOX has essentially gone away.  There are no games we play that cannot be purchased for the PS3.  There are no monthly charges for the PS3, so I will be moving on.  For a company that is losing market share to Apple in the computer market and the fact that Windows 8 was not as popular as anticipated, it seems as though they are now going to lose market share to Sony as well.  I love my XBOX 360 and do not want to see it go away, but the way this has been handled is very poorly managed and very unprofessional.  I was told this is where I should go to lodge a complaint and I should leave my email here to receive direct feedback from the company.  I am not willing to leave my email for all to see, but as I know you have my email, I am requesting some type of customer contact on this issue.  I just updated my email and phone number.  I am requesting someone get in touch with me about this issue.  I do not want anything for free or reduced prices.  I want my family gold pack.  I am unwilling to pay $260 a year for this.  And since this website and all my emails are talking about it, I feel as though this is false advertising.  I do not care that the emails are automated.  If no one contacts me within the next 7 days, or I do not get the resolution I expect, I will cancel my membership and trade in all my XBOX accessories and games and purchase a PS3.  I have been wanting a Blue Ray anyway.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Exactly Kirk, totall Bull$hit the way they did this with no warning whatsoever. I just wanted to use prepaid cards to extend my family plan, but they cancelled it and won't give it back.

I am done with Xbox, I think I will UPS the whole kit and cabodle back to Bill Gates with a note telling him where to put it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

KirkDavis723,

Just call support and ask to fix it.

Also Windows 8 is for Tablets....

Its Prob a minor error,

Also, Sounds pretty cheap that you cant afford an actual Blu-Ray player.

But this just sounds like your a little cheap.

If you get hacked on ps3 and you have credit card on your account, i hope that person spends like 10,000 dollars on dumb crap.

Sorry this didn't help.

What happened to the PSN network could just as easily have happened to Xbox Live.

Sorry this didn't help.

Kirk, $260 a year?  Oh, you're not buying Gold at a discount. See http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-LIVE-Month-Gold-Membership-360/dp/B0029LJIFG for 22% off on Gold.

And, MikeySVT, Mr Gates retired from management years ago and is trying to stomp out polio & malaria so that would be a really rather futile gesture.

Sorry this didn't help.