Family Content Passcode

Hi. I recently tried to use my Xbox 360 as a DNLA to watch a movie on another device in another room. The Xbox asked for my family content passcode, which I have no idea what the number is and don't recall turning this feature on.

In my old house the DLNA worked well with the WD Live Hub through a network switch. The switch is good because I can access the movies through a computer in another room.

Since moving to this new house and a software upgrade, the DLNA does not provide the access as it did before. How can I find out the family content passcode or otherwise rectify the problem?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

You can't fix it but you could try forgetting your password, by going to settings>family an try entering your pass code an it should ask if you forgot your password and than see if you can answer the security question if not I'm sorry there is no way to help

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

In order to get the proper help resetting your family passcode you'll need to contact phone support.  They can walk you through the steps of resetting it.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

Good luck.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.