Family account

not sure where this belongs but here is my story. I have 5 xboxes in my house when good games come out I have to buy multiple copies (3) almost everytime. Latest example is battlefield 4. I just recieved a email that i no longer have my kids in my family plan, im not sure what the details are, and cant find anything on it. There is no way i will be paying a live subscription for each xbox I need clarification on this please otherwise I will look into a new gaming career with the playstation4 can anybody help???

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

this is true the family plan is discontinued you will need separate gold accounts for all the accounts that are going to play online.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It is unfortunate but the family pack has been discontinued. Here is what it had to in the FAQ's about the transition of the Gold family pack.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing-and-subscriptions/parental-controls/family-pack-convert-individual-member-faq

What will happen to my current Xbox Live Gold Family Pack? Starting August 27, 2013, each activated account in your Gold Family Pack will convert to an individual Xbox Live Gold membership. Each of your family’s new individual memberships will have the same amount of time remaining on them as your Gold Family Pack does at the time of conversion. Plus, They will add a bonus of 3 months to each account! You will only need to purchase subscriptions for each account not each console.. If your plans are to purchase a Xbox One then you can take advantage of the Home Gold feature which allows every one on a Xbox one console to access most of the Features of a Gold subscription even if they are silver. If you wish to use Gold features on the Xbox 360 then each profile will need it's own Gold subscription.

Hope this helps. If you have any more questions or concerns please post back here.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.