False Ban Central

I'd like to point out why innocent players get banned, like myself.

I dont know if you can tell the enforcement team this, but i've found a problem why everyone is getting banned for no reason.
But the fake reason why most people get banned is Tampered Console, when you cant tamper an xbox one. So please hear me out.

Okay, so there is a thing on a rgh i hope you know what that is, people use it to ban innocent people by XUID spoofing their account to get people to report them for tampering an xbox 360, but the thing is that person they're XUID spoofing is on the xbox one. So it makes no sense why these innocent players get banned

And what's happening to them, is happening to me, someone wants me banned, and there is no way to stop this from happening. The Enforcement team is on a banning spree on innocent players.

How do you know its a false ban?

Yes, even other ways to find out why its false. Look at the recent games, that player probably hasn't played the game, and they were reported on it, you can see they haven't played the game. In that case, what the hell happen? Yea it can be a month ago, but I'm talking about now, look at recent reports, I don't understand anymore. Ban the real cheaters.

But when i get a perm ban for "Tampering an xbox 360" when i dont have one! That is a false ban. Which cannot be reverted am i right?

Just wanted to point this out, my friends were banned were also banned for no reason, because of this XUID spoofing going around on these modded consoles, PLEASE STOP THIS.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 19 Applies to:

How do you know its a false ban?

Yes, even other ways to find out why its false. Look at the recent games, that player probably hasn't played the game, and they were reported on it, you can see they haven't played the game. In that case, what the hell happen? Yea it can be a month ago, but I'm talking about now, look at recent reports, I don't understand anymore. Ban the real cheaters.

EDIT: You can even see that they don't have that game they were banned on, seems fishy huh?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The only place you can contact the enforcement team is via the case review process on enforcement.xbox.com they do not use the forums.

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.