As we near the launch of one of the most anticipated titles of 2015, I can’t help but remember past Bethesda titles and their not so smooth launches. That’s right I’m talking about bugs. Pains in the rear. Quest breaking bugs!
Previous Fallouts had them and The Elder Scrolls games had them. They were eventually patched but in most cases you needed to begin a new play-through for the patch(es) to be applied.
So for the people getting Fallout 4 on day one: How many bugs to you predict knowing Bethesda’s track record?
- 0 Bugs. The game will be perfection. A work of art.
- 1-10 Bugs. But nothing you can’t deal with. Minor problems.
- 1-10 Bugs. Some quests will be unable to complete without a patch.
- 11-20 Bugs. More of option 2. but raising concern about the game.
- 11-20 Bugs. More of option 3. but causing alarm that certain aspects of the game is broken. Considering stopping your play-through until a major patch is released addressing numerous problems.
- 21+ Bugs. Game is unplayable.