falla de xbox [failure xbox]

quetal desde la ultima actualisacion de xbox  mi xbox empeso a ponerse muy lenta y no lee los juegos que puedo hacer gracias

[mod translation: quetal since last actualisacion empeso xbox my xbox to get very slow and does not read the games that I can do thanks]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Greetings, Barley! Sorry to hear you're having trouble downloading a game! Can you please create a new thread in this forum: forums.xbox.com/.../27.aspx ? Make sure to include a detailed description of your situation as well as any error codes you see and the troubleshooting steps you have tried so far. This will enable us to provide you with the very best support possible. Thanks in advance! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

hola necesito ayuda compre una xbox 360 a mis hijos y no puedo descargar el juego que viene de regalo dice que no esta disponible .el juego se llama carnival

hello I need help buying a xbox 360 to my children and I can not download the game that comes gift says that is not available. the game is called carnival

[mod translation:hello I need help buying a xbox 360 to my children and I can not download the game that comes gift says that is not available. the game is called carnival
hello I need help buying a xbox 360 to my children and I can not download the game you eat That says That gift is not available. the carnival game is Called] 

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, cuervo! It seems like your console may be having trouble reading discs. Is that correct? If so, let's have you take a look at this solutions guide and let us know if you're able to resolve the issue: support.xbox.com/.../disc-drive-solution.

It also seems like you may be having trouble with your connection to LIVE. Can you describe your situation in a little more detail and let me know if you seeing any error codes? Thanks in advance! Standing by. :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Por favor, disculpe mi español, pero me gustaría tratar de limpiar sus discos o si tu xbox tiene muchos otros problemas que usted debe ver si puede encontrar a alguien que lo arreglará o si está en garantía pedir una sustitución, de nuevo perdón por mi horrible español

[mod translation: Please excuse my Spanish, but I would try to clean your disc or your xbox has many other problems you should see if you can find someone who will fix it under warranty or ask for a replacement, again sorry for my horrible Spanish]

Sorry this didn't help.