FALL UPDATE

Yo! Ive been waiting since like the 28th August for the dashboard update prompt, 1-2 days my a**e!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

If you redeemed the code on your console, and used the subsequent app to register your console, you'll just have to be a little patient.  This is a holiday weekend for many in the U.S.

It took me 7 days to get mine, so it seems you will have to wait. The 1-2 days they claim was what was expected, but due to the large numbers of people signing up, its taking them longer to get it out.

Even i registered for the update around 2 weeks back but still havent been updated to the new dashboard even though I was hoping that I will get it in "1-2 days". Come on Microsoft pull up your socks!!

I just registered. I really hope it doesn't take a week.

i havent seen my fall update it been 8 days. anybody know how much before i see it ?????????

[quote user="robocop75"]

i havent seen my fall update it been 8 days. anybody know how much before i see it ?????????

[/quote]

Are you using an Original Xbox 360?

[quote user="robocop75"]

[/quote]

Not everyone is getting the update at the same time, some people have it already and some people (like myself) are still waiting. When the update first came out they said everyone should have it within a few weeks. As far as I know there is no way to tell when you are getting the update. I've heard some people say one console in their home got updated while another has not, so it appears MS is handing out the updates randomly.