Fake Windows Live ID

I've got a problem with the account DoomUpdated. This account has been made with a impossible Windows Live ID: [Mod Edit]  I wish to chage this ID, but I forgot my password and now I am incapable of changing the e-mail and/or password, and because of that I can not activate new bought Xbox Live Gold. As I have no clue of whatever my secret question is or which name and address I've filled in, there is no way of accessing it. I'm hoping that someone else has a solution for this problem.

Tomster1001 (DoomUpdated)

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

Ok, first you need to find your password for that email. What you do is you need to click that you forgot your password. After that it should tell you how to get a new one. Then after that, you going to need to change your Windows Live ID: support.xbox.com/.../manage-live-id.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

That's good info, thanks Drag0n. Seems the Prince gave good advice after all, my apologies to him.

Sorry this didn't help.

windowslivehelp.com/passwordreset.aspx has changed. i found that after entering the wlid and picture code and clicking next, you need to then click on customer support, then click customer support again. that's the only way to get to the form for sending the password reset email to another email address.

Sorry this didn't help.

In order to reset your password you need access to the email address, as you are sent a confirmation email with a link you need to click.

Since the OP has said his email address is not genuine, he will not be able to get that confirmation email.

That being the case the advice you've provided Prince Leo II will not help him. 

Sorry this didn't help.

You could try calling Support to see if they can help but if you don't know any of the details connected to the account the odds are not good that they will help.

Sorry this didn't help.

lolz...... hate that maybe you'll put in the correct info in future. for now though go to windowslivehelp.com/passwordreset.aspx and set up a password reset ticket. they'll ask for loads of info on the account(provide as much as you can). Then they'll set up a private forum with one of their support staff

Sorry this didn't help.

I've done that before, but sadly, the information is wrong or too little is filled in. Now I did answer almost everything, but I still got a e-mail back that the info isn't enough to let me change it. Therefore, the ideas mentioned above do not work for me. Even though it doesn't work, I'm pleased with the amount of help I'm getting, but I do hope there is a moderator who could at least tell me if there is any possibility to recover this e-mail, or that all hope is lost...

Sorry this didn't help.

There might be ways of proving it is my account, but I do not know if it is enough. I could change my Bio, showing in it that in principe, DoomUpdated and Tomster1001 are the same, but I will first need some kind of approval from a Xbox Forum Moderator, so I know it will actually help...

Sorry this didn't help.