Failing in connection to Xbox-live!

Like so many others I have huge problems with my xbox-live connection since the last update. I have already tried out all the different, so called, "solutions" that are posted on other threads with the exact same problem and with no result at all. I have tried with my wired connection and wifi but it is all the same.

I am extremly dissapointed as this ruins my whole xbox and what I am using it for! Also that I have paid for being able to play online sucks, and that is what I am mainly allways doing But there has to be an end of this problem and the xbox-team must take a closer look at this problem otherwise you will loose your costumers, I also want to play my newly bought SSX online as it should be but I can´t do a ***.

Fix the problem!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="buzzerz"]

Like so many others I have huge problems with my xbox-live connection since the last update. I have already tried out all the different, so called, "solutions" that are posted on other threads with the exact same problem and with no result at all. I have tried with my wired connection and wifi but it is all the same.

I am extremly dissapointed as this ruins my whole xbox and what I am using it for! Also that I have paid for being able to play online sucks, and that is what I am mainly allways doing But there has to be an end of this problem and the xbox-team must take a closer look at this problem otherwise you will loose your costumers, I also want to play my newly bought SSX online as it should be but I can´t do a ***.

Fix the problem!!

[/quote]

Where is your Xbox Live connection test failing?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The fails differs, sometimes between internet - xbox live but mostly from cable - internet.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there buzzer - if the failure is occurring in the Network - Internet test, that would indicate an issue with your router configuration or internet service, not an issue with Xbox LIVE. In order to better help with this issue, can you please post the information requested by our Start Here sticky? You can find it here: forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.