Failed AP25 challenge

My console was banned and i got this failed AP25 challenge. For what i read it means that my xbox failed an anti-piracy check on one of a few specific games. But i never used pirated games. I know that is possible  to get this failed challenge, if my game is scratched or similar issue as well, i never got a  "This game could not be started" but sometimes i had some breaks on my cod black ops(normally breaks of 4 seconds and during the breaks i could not do nothing). Is there another axplanation for the AP25 challenge failled?And if i was banned for this reason (play pirated games), that in my case is impossible because i only have original games, is it possible that if i buy another new console and play the same games (with the same cd's) they will ban me again?Thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 14 Applies to:

just because you have the AP25 failed, doesn't mean that that is why you got banned.

Honestly, I wouldn't focus on that being the reason, it is likely they have additional evidence, either related or not related to just that.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.