Fable III Weapons

Hi All!

Finally back to Xbox 360 after an extended break with a new tag (old one was Kurai koi).

I'm trying to hunt down those pesky legendary weapons on Fable III and wondered if anyone here either had any for trade or was willing to play together so I can go buying them from their stores? :)

Weapons I have so far are:

The Barnumificator
The Bonesmasher
Mirian's Mutilator
Defender of the Faith
Facemelter
Scattershot
Beadle's Cutlass
The Love Sword
The MErchants Bodyguard
Mr Stabby
Dragonbone Hammer
Lunarium Pounder
Mallet's Mallet

Any help would be totally awesome!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

I'll have a look later on at what weapons I've got in my stores and let you know.

A good idea is to go to a popular area in the game and ask over game chat if anyone has the collectables. You can usually find someone there willing to help you out to get a complete collection.

Hey I'm also in need of some weapons so I will send you a friend request so we can see what weapons we have in each other shops...I also have a couple of spare weapons to trade so I will have a look to see if they are ones you don't have.

I'm up for this as well! hey DC have you got them all?

I don't unfortunately, I gave away my collection of weapons and outfits to a forum member. UnchargedTerror I think it was.

BOOOOOOOOO. Hey seeing as Saints Row 2 is on your recently played, you fancy some co-op? I've still got ALL the co-op achievements to get, and a few of the activities as well :(

[quote user="Mesmorino"]

BOOOOOOOOO. Hey seeing as Saints Row 2 is on your recently played, you fancy some co-op? I've still got ALL the co-op achievements to get, and a few of the activities as well :(

[/quote]Do you have DLC for SR2? I've got Ultor Exposed and The Unkut Pack?

I've got em all! Send me a message on the box whenever you're on, I'm currently trying to get this achievement on Gears but  i'll switch it out no problem. And sorry bout the late reply (jeez, a month!), the forums have been inaccessible to me... Finally cleared my cookies and signed in on bungie.net. Stupid malfunctioning xbox website