Fable III Not Working

I purchased a legitimate copy of Fable III from Walmart  a few weeks ago.  I go to play it for the first time and it reads the disk, then I get an error saying,  "This disc is unreadable."  I went through all the steps including cleaning it, removing the hard drive, etc. and nothing works.  My Xbox 360 is just over  3 years old, so I believe it's the older one that has a 60 gig hard drive. All of my other games work fine.

Can somebody help me, please? I don't know what to do. I just want to play my new game :( 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I heard that Fable 3 had something that prevents modded xbox's from being able to play it (online or not) idk if this is true, and Im not accusing you of modding, but Im just saying xD. That's a problem that I remember happening with Fable 3. I'll google check it to clarify, unless someone can for me.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Take it to Walmart and exchange for another copy, tell them it doesn't work. They should exchange it for the exact copy. If the second one doesn't work then you know its the game for sure.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.