F1 xp help.

Hi all, Can ayone help me with this one pretty please!?!?

When I play F1 online racing i.e Sprint-It says you need to come above a certain place as an objective.  For example-you need to finish above 11th place.

What I have noticed is when i do complete the objective, sometimes I get xp for it and sometimes I don't.

Is there something i am doing wrong???

Cheers for any advice and guidance given...

C U on the race  track.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

No your not doing anything wrong mate! I can't explain it all as the XP when playing online seems pretty weird most of the time but I get exactly the same!

Cheers mate it just seems to be gutting when you do all that work expecting to get some xp and you get nothing.....

Gr8 to see you 've done some work on the F1 game. I have got to admitt this is a great game. I have just got to learn how to get the F1 car round the track without malleting it in to the crash barriers lol

[quote user="Maccadooooooooo"]

Cheers mate it just seems to be gutting when you do all that work expecting to get some xp and you get nothing.....

Gr8 to see you 've done some work on the F1 game. I have got to admitt this is a great game. I have just got to learn how to get the F1 car round the track without malleting it in to the crash barriers lol

[/quote]

LOL ... I'm still hitting the barriers now my friend even after playing it alot. ;)

On the F1 2010 version, the developers said something like, if you stay on the racing line, clean overtakes ...etc you'll gain more XP.

However i don't know if thats the same on F1 2011

@makinmagic3,

I think i have had some races where they have been clean and still not been rewarded xp. Oh well...

Whilst we are on the subject of xp i hate how you can also lose xp for incidents that you may not be responsible for ie a crash.

However i know xp is not the end of the world and its still a fab game...........

@LoftyBee--You're just to modest mate lol