F1 2011 RACING LEAGUE

Hi all,

The F1 2011 CHAMPIONSHIP is a small League who love to race.

The Championships we run are a mixture of new ideas and continuations of Championships we ran that have featured on other websites. We offer online racing at it's finest, with a combination of fast, clean racing and great on-track banter, and we hope to expand into a strong, self-sufficient community powered by the desire of those that want fantastic online racing.

Our top ambition is to continue to provide top racing for the current and future roster of drivers on F1 2011.

We're also looking to expand our numbers for the forthcoming F1 2011. You don't need to be the next Sebastian Vettel on the track - all you need is a sense of humour with the same love and passion for racing that we share, both online and on the real track.

Our F1 2011 League boasts 100% race distances with dynamic weather, taking place on a saturday evening (can be changed if people are unavailable ) approximately at 8pm UK time.

we need more drivers. What we can guarantee you is:
- Competitive racing in F1 2011                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       -

- Opportunity to race in a fair racing environment
- Friendly and chatty community

What we require from you in return is:
- Full commitment to your chosen Championship. Our community is reliant on drivers who are willing to participate in events. Please make sure you can make the event date as best as you can.

http://f12011championship.webs.com/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

JUST A WORD ON THE RACING LEAUGE I THINK THE DISTANCE ID GOING TO BE CHANGED TO 50-75% IT COULD BE CHANGED BACK TO 100% IF ENOUGH PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED!

I  fell  asleep  when  I  read  100  percent  race  distances....  how  boring

100% races? are you having a laugh?! 20% is more then enough!

id be asleep by the time i would be lap 30...

thats why i said 30-50%!

Sounds  too  hardcore  for  me  50  percent  is   still  a  snorefest.

this is for true f1 fans

Does sound interesting, i loved F12010 but the online was a joke as almost every game i got into people were ramming me and others off the track.

I  am  a  true  F1  fan.  I  love  playing  the  game  and  I  love  watching  it.  But  I  dont  love  one  race  for  2  hours.

100% sounds gd and would keep the idiots away, but you would need people you can trust to play to the end, only problem is online is full of idiots so would take a while to weed ou t the deadwood who joined.

So maybe you should start with 50% and team mates would be a good idea would make it even more interesting.