F1 2011 Achievement List

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/f1-2011/achievements/

Thanks to Mr Artful Codger for letting me know about these.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

[/quote]

No problem, can't wait for the 23rd!!

[quote user="Artful C0dger"]

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

[/quote]

No problem, can't wait for the 23rd!!

[/quote]

Me neither, at least there's a couple of games this week that should tide me over nicely :)

The first thing to do when I get my hands on this game is punt Vettel of the track. You're going down, sir, you and that damn sideways finger thing of yours

So, for those of you in the know, what are the main reasons to pick this up over continuing to play last years game? I haven't really been paying attention.

Safety car!!! ;)

[quote user="UseYourIlusion"]

So, for those of you in the know, what are the main reasons to pick this up over continuing to play last years game? I haven't really been paying attention.

[/quote]

Ok:

KERs and DRS are in.
Revamped handling to increase feeback and make the car more responsive, along with the brand new Pirelli tires which will make choosing the right tires and knowing

how to use the correctly even more vital. Soft tires, for example, will eventually hit the "cliff" which results in performance going massively downhill very quickly.

Safety car and mechanical failures are in. Don't worry though, failures can be turned off.

A brand new online co-op mode will let you and a mate join a team and try to win the championship. Spiteful comments in post-race interviews and on-track fighting here we come.

More animations and improved press interviews should make for a better experience when it comes to being outside of the car.

Online mode now has 16 players online, with 8 AI cars.

And more tweaks!

I sold F1 2010 after a week because of the disgraceful amount of bugs in the game.

Is the pit bug going to be fixed? And do the AI's laps actually mean something, so it isn't a glorified time trial game?

Is so, I'll buy it.

[quote user="JonoB26"]

I sold F1 2010 after a week because of the disgraceful amount of bugs in the game.

Is the pit bug going to be fixed? And do the AI's laps actually mean something, so it isn't a glorified time trial game?

Is so, I'll buy it.

[/quote]

I would imagine/hope that they would have sorted these issues out for the next game!

Even with the first games issues I still absolutely love it, still play it from time to time and with all the added features that Mr Wolf has pointed out in the new game I'm counting the days untill the 23rd.

[quote user="JonoB26"]

Is so, I'll buy it.

[/quote]

If the pit bug goes unfixed I'll eat my hat. Even better, I'll eat your hat.

As for the AI, they're getting a radical overhaul to ensure they feel much more realistic. I.E. Hamilton will be impatient.

[quote user="xxW0LFxx TFD"]

[quote user="JonoB26"]

Is so, I'll buy it.

[/quote]

If the pit bug goes unfixed I'll eat my hat. Even better, I'll eat your hat.

As for the AI, they're getting a radical overhaul to ensure they feel much more realistic. I.E. Hamilton will be impatient.

[/quote]

Hamilton impatient? Where ever did you get that idea lol. :p