Explanation?

That is all I want from either Iw or MS as to why cod or b4 cant run the same as ps4. Is it the hardware, the developers, a combination or just plain and simple cant do it? 

I feel like im taking a beating from Sony and my console of choice is $100 more. Im sticking with xbox because the controller and online anyway but i want to know why its looking inferior and why ms is just laying down taking hit after hit. FIGHT BACK!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Why are you taking a beating from Sony? They aren't picking on you.

It's simple, due to the hardware in the XB1 some developers are finding it difficult to develop for.

So to answer your Q it's a combo of devs and hardware.

I too would like an explanation as to why XO gets 720p for both and PS4 gets 900p and 1080p.

[quote user="Phantom2k83"]

Why are you taking a beating from Sony? They aren't picking on you.

It's simple, due to the hardware in the XB1 some developers are finding it difficult to develop for.

So to answer your Q it's a combo of devs and hardware.

[/quote]

So is this the 3rd year curse? Sony makes the PS3 more money and more difficult to make games for so MS follows their lead the next gen?

It's a combination of the hardware and the developers. The PS4 is much more simple than the Xbox One, so developers aren't quite used to the Xbox One architecture yet. And I don't care what anyone says, facts are facts; the PS4 is slightly more powerful than the One.

Still, you already said you had your reasons for getting the Xbox One, and they are fine reasons. Microsoft has much better network infrastructure than Sony and I think we can all agree that the Xbox controller beats the pants off the DualShock in terms of design and ergonomics. So who cares? If you only cared about raw power or price, you should have gone with the PS4.

It doesn't have to be a 'fight'. Both consoles have their pros and cons, I don't understand the burning desire for your specific console of choice to absolutely be the best at everything hands down.

If some of you want explanations I'd suggest asking them directly, I doubt your question will get seen here.

I just want an awesome online gaming console. Dont care about a lot of the crap MS is doing but I will not go to Sony again.

Dear OP, Microsoft already stated a while back that they would not impose any regulation or standard on Developers for a given Game's performance or architecture. They left that up to the Developers to decide on.

If you have a gripe with any Game, take it up with the people who made it.

so Sony has regulations for developers to follow?

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

so Sony has regulations for developers to follow?

[/quote]Don't know? Why ask here? 

you seem like you always know the answers so I figured I would ask you. didnt mean to stump you