Expired email 831188fb

I had to change my email that was preferred to receive notifications changed because it is expired and I can't access it. Is there anyway to bypass the month long wait to use my account? I'm paying for service tha I'm not able to access because of this security feature. I understand the old email was my responsibility but I haven't been able to access anything in my account because of this error.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

look here and update you settings....support.xbox.com/.../change-xbox-live-account-info

follow the steps here and this should at least get you going in right direction.

if you need further assistance please call 18004myxbox or you can alsways reqeust a callback through xboxlive.com/support.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

So what happened was I only had one proof on previously, which was an invalid proof. So the system is waiting to add the proof, however, I still don't have access to live and the directions say I shouldn't lose access. I'm on the one month probation, for lack of valid proofs. The new proofs won't be added for a month either.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.