So I though I'd make a thread about the "common issue" of random Lag or Disconnects from Xbox LIVE.
I've listed a couple solutions that should fix the issue.
Open the required ports for Xbox LIVE on your router.
Please check This Sticky for a full tutorial on how to do this =)
Thanks to ArminatorX for the tutorial!
Random Disconnects or Lag can be caused by a bug in the profile.
To make sure that the issue is not your profile, please try the following solution:
- Delete your profile (profile only, NOT profile and all items)
- Clear the System Cache twice
- Restart your console
- Re-download your profile
- Xbox 360
- Wireless Adapter for Xbox 360
You can do this the following way:
- Press the Guide button on your controller, select Settings, and select System Settings.
- Select Network Settings.
- Select Wired Network or the name of your wireless network when the network list is displayed.
- Select Configure Network.
- On the Additional Settings tab, select Restore to Factory Defaults. When prompted, select Yes, Restore to Factory Defaults.
- Turn off your console.
- Turn on your console.