Expensive

Today has been very expensive for me today. i brought the art of titanfall, the titanfall CE controller, a xbox one official kinect tv mount, thief and plants vs zombies

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Might be expensive but you are going to have so much fun

Want to talk expensive ... This month i bought a Nexus 5 32GB $399, Ps4 $399, Tv $450 and withing the last 5 months  i would want to add an Ipad Air 64gb $699, and xbox one $499 and dont regret any of those purchases

Wow ghost I was doing the same thing earlier today. Instead of titan fall anything, I picked up the nyko smartphone clip for my Xbox One controller so I can use my smart glass app more often. I got thief and plants vs zombies early this morning while was feeding my new born. I am still on the fence about titanfall.

I hear ya, gaming is pretty expensive as a hobby. But those are all such good choices! I am going to need some buddies for PvZ so hit me up when you are playing!

Closing Racer when you got you get it as us who can do. I just spent over 100 dollars on party favors for my 6 year old. Spent another 186 dollars on gifts. Had a new born and pampers can't come anymore expensive as well as baby formula. Life is good especially when you WORK FOR IT!

I sometimes wonder what it must be like for those over thirty with no children or a committed relationship. Oh yeah what about those who still live with mom and dad and say they have it rough. Lol

That is why i don't Want Children..... Yet :)     Don't need to spend my hard earned money on kids. Seen   how much they cost since my brother has a child and don't want to be paying for one yet.

LOL well i am 28 i work for VIP Polymers i have 2 kids a 4 year old and a 1 year old that has just started climbing out her cot so i lowered it earlier she wasnt too impressed with that but before that i switched her light off and sat on the floor to see how she climbed out lol the bugger is like a damn ninja.

[quote user="N7 Gh0stz"]

Today has been very expensive for me today. i brought the art of titanfall, the titanfall CE controller, a xbox one official kinect tv mount, thief and plants vs zombies

[/quote]

Today has been very cheap for me today. I didn't buy squat.

^~~~ that sucks. But OP I have both those games with at least 5 hours into both and I can gladly say they are worth every penny. Thief yet again kept me up well past normal hours of gameplay

I know exactly how you feel. I work at Gamestop, and pretty much my whole check goes back to the store.