Expedited Shipping Times

I need to send my Xbox in to be repaired and was wondering how much time the expedited shipping option would save.  I was also wondering if I should take off my HD in case it somehow becomes lost should they need to send me a refurbished console.  

Thank you!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 115 Applies to:

they always recommend you only send the console minus the hard drive, if you had a 4gb model you would want to copy any saves to a flash drive just in case.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

That's what I figured however felt it never hurts to ask.  I already had the HD off anyway.  :D  I'm still wondering if the shipping would be worth it.

Sorry this didn't help.

It's a time thing. If you are around to receive the console whenever it returns and there's value in that for you, then get expedited shipping.

I have a pile of consoles, both 360 S and regular 360, so expedited shipping means nothing when I finally get around to sending in my MW3 console. I also don't feel like working from home just to receive a refurbished console.

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes, I'm wondering how much time it will cut out for me.  I don't have another console so it may be worth it.  I'm reduced to playing the Sims 3 on my PC for goodness sakes!  :x

Sorry this didn't help.

The US repair center is in Mesquite, Texas. You can use UPS's shipping zone map to determine how long regular UPS ground will take.

Sorry this didn't help.

There are three shipping options for shipping your Xbox when doing so through the Xbox site however when clicked none of them tell you the amount of time shipping will take, so this is what I've found out:

Simply printing out a label and sending it in.  I assume that will take as long as regular snail mail.  (?)

Expedited shipping by printing out your own label will cost 10.50.  I have no way of calculating how long that service will take as I have no idea who it's through.  I cannot assume that it will only take two days because it's much cheaper than the next option.

UPS Expedited Shipping arrives in two days.  (I finally found that info buried in their site)  They require a label to be sent to your home which will take 1-3 days.  That service costs 18.20 according to Xbox.  How that would be worth it considering the 1-3 day wait I have no idea.

After all this trouble of finding answers when that info should have been available when the option were clicked, I'm giving up and recommending that Xbox  make their options a bit more clear for others.  :(

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there x RavenChild x, apologies for your frustration. I appreciate the feedback on information clarity and I do hope if you have any more questions you won't hesitate to ask. :) We're happy to help!

Sorry this didn't help.