Evolve 4v1 Teaser Trailer

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EDXwAwb8b6g

Looking forwars to this. The full interactive mult-channel trailer drops 4/24/14 :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Oh wow, I absolutely love the design concept of their logo:

E      V  

4 V 1

3 Survivors Vs the Stronger Smarter Alien Version Tank!!!

Im In!

Design concept is pretty slick. Can't wait for the full trailer and some more gameplay. It looks to be a lot of fun :)

Thanks for posting.

I personally can't wait for this, had it pre-ordered for ages now :-)

Watch out - Evolve's next monster could be a giant insect

"So we're going down there?"

Pictures are generally worth a thousand words, but the below piece of Evolve concept art - discreetly posted to the game's Twitter feed last month - only needs to be worth three: "Underground", "Darkness" and "Insects".

www.totalxbox.com/.../watch-out-evolves-next-monster-could-be-a-giant-insect

What i found interesting with Evolve and Fable legends is,we got two types of gameplay and two points of view....Very nice.

I wonder if it will become a new standard in the future.

And  nice to know Evolve use the CryEngine.

I hope future games will do the same and build upon it as well it's not a bad thing at all. I have a feeling this game will be addicting and loads of fun with friends. Especially when your the monster taking on your buds lol.

I'm half and half with this. I am not sure if I have just had my FPS fill or whether I need more story. I will probably suck it up and get it though, all the same lol.

Thanks for posting :)

Is this game just four players v one ?

By the looks of it, I would say yeah bud. Looks like 1 is a beast and 4 are hunters.