Evolve - 4v1 Teaser Trailer

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I'm not sure whether to look forward to this game or not.  It's different and on paper seems like it could work, i.e the 4 v 1 scenario.  Shame the teaser trailer didn't actually show us much.

Looking forward to this - Cheers Lofty!

@LadyHawk     if you look about on ign there are plenty more videos showing much more, even one's with commentary from the devs.

There's a decent bit of gameplay on this vid...

www.youtube.com/watch

Best description I've heard of it so far is "Left4Dead meets Jurassic Park"... a statement filled with WIN!

Left for Dead meets Jurassic Park, just give me it now :-)

Thanks for posting.

A little on the fence with this because I lack some story telling games. In fact since AC4 I don't think I have played one that has a story to dish out. I will likely pick it up all the same and this is just an on the spot post. I know little about this title but from what I have seen I am interested. Just don't know if I am interested given that I now want some good campaign to sink into.

L4D meeting Jurassic Park is a good sounding analogy though!

[quote user="CloudStrife 900"]

In fact since AC4 I don't think I have played one that has a story to dish out.

[/quote]

Are you not counting Tomb Raider?

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

I thought Evolve had a release date but just looking and it says "TBC", hopefully not too long.

Maxen that's the one! I was sat there thinking 'I know theres a game other than AC4' I have played with story. Lol change my AC4 to TR!